Black Pants Studio
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers review
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers Review
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers is an app created by Black Pants Studio. Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers was first published on . It is accessible on the following platforms: Steam, Other.
Tiny & Big, a comic styled jump and slice platformer, gives you the unique ability to shape a whole world at your will! You are Tiny, a nerdy inventor who tries to reclaim his most beloved possession: Grandpa's white, fine rib underpants! On his journey through a forsaken desert he will meet mysterious creatures, no clowns, a taxi robot and his arch enemy: Big!
- Unique Hand-drawn Look – all hand-crafted textures, primo Hatch Shading, and dynamic Sound Words puts you right into a graphic novel!
- Creative Jump 'n' Slice Gameplay – use grappling rope, rocket science and laser surgery to slice the whole world, overcoming all obstacles in your very own way. Enjoy unlimited slicing freedom and unique sandbox gameplay!
- Better than Life Physics – experience believable physics in a completely destructible, immersive environment that has been built to be cleaved into beautiful, multi-core-simulated pieces of art!
- Character-driven Story Line - follow Tiny into a weird and humorous story drenched in peculiarity: get back grandpa's underpants, by all means necessary. Defeat Big, your old arch enemy in the process!
- Buckets full of Indie Music - collect more than 15 songs from hardly known but genuine indie bands. Discover new songs from the underground, and show off to your friends!