Little Cloud Games
Storm Chasers review
4 GB available space
Storm Chasers Review
Storm Chasers is an application designed by Little Cloud Games. Storm Chasers was first published on . It is currently available on the following platforms: Steam.
Tornadoes and hurricanes are the most dangerous storms nature can throw at us. They can destroy entire buildings and cause thousands of injuries or deaths. Most people who live in areas susceptible to these storms keep a close eye on weather reports and take cover or evacuate when one is on the way. Storm chasers keep an even closer eye on weather data, but for a different reason. When a tornado or hurricane happens, they want to be there to observe and record it.
Be one of those intrepid storm chasers that tracks deadly tornadoes in this online multiplayer video game. Your goal is to shoot the best twisters pictures without dying because of powerful winds and flying debris. Feel the challenge of correctly forecasting and intercepting storms with the optimal vantage points before other players. Get into your car, travel through a big detailed map, activate pods and get as near as possible to snap the best photos.
- Game Modes
- Singleplayer missions to learn the game basis
- Online 1 vs 1, 2 vs 2 or 4 vs 4 modes to play against other storm chasers
- Multiple game mechanics: Photography, Outbreak, Tornado Control... etc.
- Realistic tornadoes physics with strong winds and props destruction
- Big detailed map inspired by Tornado Alley landscapes
- Changing weather conditions and time of day
- Complexe photographies evaluation algorythm: distance, focus, visible debris... etc.
- Multiple cars equipped with weather radars to spot storm activity
- Tornado PODS with a flat base to measure wind velocity and direction at ground level
- Image gallery to manage all of your photos and share it on Steam
- Editable online FM radio station to listen inside your car
- Possibilities to see flying cows