Just Cause 4 Reloaded review
59 GB available space
Just Cause 4 Reloaded Review
Just Cause 4 Reloaded is an app designed by Avalanche Studios. Just Cause 4 Reloaded was first published on . The app is available for Steam.
Just Cause 4 Reloaded delivers an expansive and explosive gameplay experience in an all-new package! Just Cause 4 Reloaded includes additional premium content as well as all previously released improvements and additions to the game.
Jump into an action-packed open-world sandbox experience and cause chaos with a wide selection of weaponry, vehicles and gear. Strap into your wingsuit, equip your fully customizable grappling hook, and get ready to bring the thunder!
Just Cause 4 Reloaded includes:
- Just Cause 4
- ‘Skystriker’ Weaponized Wingsuit
- Black Hand Stealth Micro Jet
- Neon Racer Pack
- Deathstalker Scorpion Pack
- Renegade Pack
- Soar through the skies with your wingsuit - Skydive, Base Jump and Free Dive with no limits!
- Fight your enemies under extreme weather conditions, including towering tornadoes and tropical lightning storms, taking the iconic Just Cause action to insane new heights.
- Use extreme weather events to your advantage thanks to never seen before in-game physics.
- Spearhead the rebellion and defeat the Black Hand, a hi-tech private military organisation.
- Face off against Gabriela Morales – your most fierce, capable, and unpredictable adversary yet.
- Uncover the truth of Rico’s father’s past life on Solis’ and its extreme weather.
- Explore the remote South American country of Solis, home of conflict, secrets, and danger.
- Enjoy 100 square kilometres of exotic playground, from rainforest to desert, via snowy mountain peaks.
- Discover a plethora of wonders as you explore the world of Solis from bustling cities to rural grasslands.
- Customize your new grapple hook with evolved and brand-new capabilities, allowing you to create your own personal stunts, destructive methods and overall play style.
- Experiment with a huge variety of new vehicles including military jets, helicopters, turbo-fuelled sports cars, and construction vehicles.