Homeworld Remastered Collection review
20 GB available space
Workbenchwarriors.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Homeworld Remastered Collection Review
Homeworld Remastered Collection is an application designed by Gearbox Software. Homeworld Remastered Collection was first published on . It is accessible for Steam, Other.
The Homeworld Remastered Collection includes:
- Homeworld Remastered Edition
- Homeworld 2 Remastered Edition
- Homeworld Remastered Steam Multiplayer
As a bonus, you will also receive free access to:
- Homeworld Classic
- Homeworld 2 Classic
Experience the epic space strategy games that redefined the RTS genre. Control your fleet and build an armada across more than 30 single-player missions. Choose unit types, fleet formations and flight tactics for each strategic situation. Utilize advanced research to construct ships ranging from light fighters to huge carriers and everything in between.
The Homeworld games have been painstakingly re-mastered with key members of the original development team and taking critical influence and assistance from the passionate fan community. The Homeworld Remastered Collection introduces Relic's acclaimed space strategy games Homeworld and Homeworld 2 to modern players and operating systems using the newest sophisticated graphics rendering technology, plus a fully remastered score and new, high fidelity voice recordings by the original actors.
As a free bonus, this collection also includes original, non-remastered versions of Homeworld Classic and Homeworld 2 Classic, preserving the purest form of the original releases with compatibility for modern operating systems.
Homeworld Remastered Collection also provides access to the Homeworld Remastered Steam Multiplayer. The competitive multiplayer modes for both Homeworld and Homeworld 2 have been combined into one centralized mode that will allow you access to content (races, maps and game modes) and improvements, features and technology from both games, allowing you to play unlimited competitive multiplayer space battles on an epic scale.
- Build and battle with more than 100 space ships
- Updated high-res textures and models
- New graphical effects
- Support for HD, UHD, and 4K resolutions
- New audio mix using original source effects and music
- Cinematic scenes recreated in beautiful high fidelity by original artists
- Mod support and mod tools
- Bonus archival versions of Homeworld Classic and Homeworld 2 classic, preserving the purest form of the original releases with compatibility for modern operating systems
- • Access to Homeworld Remastered Steam Multiplayer: play Homeworld races against Homeworld 2 races with up to eight players on 23 maps, plus brand new game modes