Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout review
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a 3D platform battle royale game that has been developed by Mediatonic and published by Devolver Digital. The game is available for PC and PlayStation 4. Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a platform battle royale game developed by Mediatonic and published by Devolver Digital. It was released for Microsoft Windows and PlayStation 4 on 4 August 2020. The game is planned to be released on Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S soon.
In Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout, up to 60 players control jelly bean-like creatures and compete against each other in a series of challenges, such as obstacle courses or tag. Many different courses have been added since the game was first released; the minority are team-based, while many require not falling into slime on a spinning, floating platform with obstacles designed to knock players in and waiting for a specified number of others to be eliminated, but most are obstacle courses that involve players racing to get to the finish line as soon as possible, lest they are eliminated—starting at 40, there is a limited number of players that can qualify, and with each round as the game progresses, the number lowers, eventually getting down to one, the player who is crowned the winner.
Fall Guys is a 3D game in which the player controls a jellybean-like creature. The graphics are cartoonish and colourful.
Information about replayability
The game has seasonal changes, which adds more challenges and changes the game's theme. The current and fourth season, named "Fall Guys 4041", is future-themed with a retro style. Tree new costumes are regularly added, usually for a limited time.
- Is played in a competition between up to 60 players
- The game is available for PC and PlayStation 4
- The game is available in many different languages
- A new season is released approximately every 2 months
- The game has a cartoony, colourful look
- The game has a lot of different costumes to choose from
- The game has a family-friendly rating
- The game is free to download, but comes with additional in-game purchases
- The game is repetitive, as the goal is to stay alive by avoiding obstacles and jumping over gaps
- The game has an average rating on Metacritic
- The game is not available on Nintendo Switch
- The game is available only in English language
Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout is a 3D platform battle royale game that has been developed by Mediatonic and published by Devolver Digital. It is available for PC and PlayStation 4.